There are days when I am very happy without knowing why. Days when I am happy to be alive and breathing, when my whole being seems to be one with the sunlight, the color, the odors, the luxuriant warmth of some perfect sunny day. I live for these days, and on these days I like to wander alone into strange and unfamiliar places.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

There will be art

I'm currently working on an art project to depict what I want in my life. Right now it looks foggy, much like what's going on right now. I can't paint the kind of happiness I want, but I can paint the variety of things I want out of life, or rather, the possibilities I want. So that's what I'm focusing on...of course I'm running into some trouble (as I do with art) where what I see in my brain does not match what comes out on the canvass. I thought about doing another form of art, but I enjoy the hands on experience. I almost wish I could weave a basket. I definitely do not want to knit. In any case, art will appear as soon as it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment