There are days when I am very happy without knowing why. Days when I am happy to be alive and breathing, when my whole being seems to be one with the sunlight, the color, the odors, the luxuriant warmth of some perfect sunny day. I live for these days, and on these days I like to wander alone into strange and unfamiliar places.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Más Pillow Book Para Vosotros

Busy weekend. I tried out rock-climbing for the first time and LOVED it. It's a rush to feel like you can't reach the next foot/handhold and then stretching that little bit extra to make it. I definitely will be going out again.



Also finished up a complex accounting problem (well, complex for my level) and managed to get it right! So hooray for that. Anyone out there doing the Canine Classic in Boulder on April 18th? Let me know, because I'd love to meet up! T.S. and I will be there with our game faces on!

Things that bring (happy) tears to my eyes:
*The Office wedding scene.
*When T.S. lays his head on me and thumps his tail.
*Random cards in the mail from friends.
*The Man in the Moon's end scenes.

Songs that I can't stop listening to:
*Sleepyhead.
*Fake Plastic Trees.
*We Only Come Out at Night.
*Disintegration.
*Robots (live version I saw @ Red Rocks).

Things that distract me:
*Math problems.
*Dust and dirt...must clean!
*Snoring.
*Intentions...what I meant to do before I previously became distracted.

I'm currently re-watching my Everwood dvds. Such a good show, and set in Colorado!

1 comment:

  1. I caught that Spanish y’all you threw in your title. Can’t wait to go climbing again! :D And hopefully, I’ll get more cool shots like the one you posted.

    btw, you should add Cute Overload to your list o’ sites to view

    ReplyDelete